KEY CUSTOMER BENEFITS
- Improved around-ear comfort and stability with quality materials, low Clamping
force and dedicated left and right ear cups.
- The best balance of quiet, comfort and audio clarity Bose has ever produced
with three modes of user-selectable acoustic noise cancellation for a range
of noise reduction in various scenarios and aircraft.
- Optimized audio for enhanced communications with or without an intercom
or hot mic system.
- Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday
use in environmental extremes.
- Small and lightweight (14.2 ounces/404 grams on head).
- Choice of electret or dynamic noise cancelling microphones for clear
transmissions (dependent on aircraft ICS type).
- Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable – no tools required.
- Tap control for talk-through communication.
- Bluetooth® capabilities for wireless audio connections to EFBs and cell
phones (select models).
- Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without
power to the headset.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
- Built to latest ARINC standards and TSO/ETSO C139a certified.
- Available in dual plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 variants.