The Davis Vantage Vue weather station is the perfect solution for anyone who wants real-time, hyper local weather information. Local weather conditions can change over short distances. A local weather station provides an overview of the weather in your area, but this might not reflect the microclimate in your backyard. Vantage Vue weather stations have been providing vital data to homeowners, farmers, gardeners, educators, community leaders, outdoor recreation enthusiasts, researchers, businesses, and weather enthusiasts for many years.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Self-contained, easy-to-install system includes sensor suite and console.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- You get inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, wind chill, forecast, moon phase, alarms, and more.
- Access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
- Includes weatherlink console 6313 with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery back-up; console is AC-powered with battery backup.