- As a commercial pilot, you know the safety of passengers and crew is a priority at all times. Crashkit 4:7 was developed to sustain four people for seven days in the event of an emergency.Click Specifications at the bottom of page for more info
- The 'Crashkit 4:7' comes packaged in a yellow indestructible Pelican 1400 case and contains 305 of the most essential items needed for wilderness survival. As with all of our kits, we use only tried and tested products including Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets and the Spark-Lite Flint and Tinder kit (The official fire starter for the US Army)
Crashkit 4:7 exceeds all Transport Canada and Federal Aviation Administration regulations for both survival and first aid, 1-6 person.
- The kit also contains multiple options to provide food, shelter, fire and water.
- Crashkit 4:7', designed for use in typical GA light aircraft and commercial aircraft, contains the materials necessary to sustain four people for seven days in the event of a crash. Click Specifications at the bottom of page for more info
- The variation of items within the kit allows for multiple options for food, fire, water and shelter; for example, in addition to the Mainstay packaged food, a fishing kit and snare are also included.
- Every item included in this kit has been thoroughly tested and approved to ensure it performs flawlessly when needed, and meets or exceeds Transport Canada's Canadian Aviation Regulations to facilitate survival and rescue.
Please note: Crashkit 4:7 is designed for, and should only be purchased by,
individuals with previous knowledge of wilderness survival techniques.